New "oldish" f*rt

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megga

Established Member
Reaction score
Well its only polite i say hi as i have just joined, so HI every one.

Been playing with wood for around 1 1/2 years now, small stuff (Scroll saw, lathe ect) I'm not the best, but not the worst either
My machines are not the top end by far (money wont permit that) so i started with the bargin basement bottom of the range. But it does me (best have a £100 scroll saw thats used rather that a £600 one gathering dust)
Some other bits about me, my spelling is very bad, but i make up for it in the looks department (thats acording to me, but the mrs pretends not to agree, i know she does, bless her)

Hi and welcome, you can always use the spell check for your spelling troubles but as for your looks i guess you just have to make do with what ya got :)

but as for your looks i guess you just have to make do with what ya got :)[/quote]

Suppose your right, i have my cross to bare, have to get me a big stick to keep the girls at bay (hammer)

Welcome

It's a burden we have to live with. I mastered windswept many moons ago but hanging around woodworking forums isn't doing much for the interesting bit.

Grahamshed":39mwmimq said:
Hi, and welcome. You will find that most of us here are boring old f@rts.
Speak for yourself.

I may be boring but i'm not an old f@rt - yet :mrgreen:

Welcome megga. It would be good to see some of your work when you're able to post pics.
You could start by turning a big stick to fend off those wimmin. :)

Back