UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Eagles

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, from new member Chris Eagles

I am a woodturner living and working in the beautiful Vale of Evesham, Worcestershire.

Rather than detailing areas of my woodturning, I will simply say I am passionate about all elements of our craft.

Part of my woodturning teaching and demonstrating is for Peter at his Furniture School and I would like to offer the following demonstrations at the September Worcestershire Bash.

Box making (eccentric and off-centre lid decorations); texturing (three different tools and techniques); tool preparation and sharpening and “An Alternative Skew” which comes with a no-catch guarantee !!!!!

Regards
Chris

Welcome Chris, I doubt if I will be at the Bash, but would love to hear about your skew.
Where did I come across your name before ??
Anyway I.m sure you will be more than welcome at the bash

REgards Boysie

Chris,
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, I have just got an earful from Pro.turner who lives quite close to me about asking who you were :oops: :oops: ,your name had come up in a chat we were having some weeks ago, all good things I might add :lol: :lol: I seem to forget things very easily #-o #-o

REgards Boysie

Hi Chris,
Welcome aboard. I'm suprised you can find the time for this woodturning lark, what with you being a premier league footballer and all that (or am I thinking about another Chris Eagles :wink: )

Dave

Back