UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I look at selling off the contents of my workshop, I have some of my items in storage as I complete the refurbishment of my house.
I will have a variety of vintage makes at the time. For example the Scheppach brand when its products were manufactured in Germany or was it West Germany. The Elu brand before it was taken over by Dewalt. A Maggi junior radial arm saw, single phase. A couple of portable Mafell tools. As well as other items.

Welcome 🤗 as above it’s always saddening to hear of a fellow woodworker having to sell up whatever the reason but in the interim it is worth hanging around and contributing. I find the advice and choice of solutions 2nd to none ..

Looking forward to the listings. Shame you have to sell up.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your message.
I have been fairly busy for a long time and have not genuinely utilised my equipment for a very long time. The workshop in my garden was always too small. Since it has been fully refurbished, I have decided to use it as a summer house and may upgrade it to an Airbnb.

Have a great weekend.

Welcome 🤗 as above it’s always saddening to hear of a fellow woodworker having to sell up whatever the reason but in the interim it is worth hanging around and contributing. I find the advice and choice of solutions 2nd to none ..
Thanks.

I had no idea that this site existed and regret not having encountered it many years ago.

I will use it more when I have more time available. I have a house that I am trying to refurbish and clear out at the same time. From what I have seen of this site, I can confirm that I have learnt a fair bit. Plus, I have spotted some ideas to develop

Welcome to the forum.
Like Paul said, it's a shame you're having to sell up but life moves on and it's good to follow your new priorities.
UKW isn't here to be a free alternative to ebay or etsy so you will only be able to list items for sale when you have participated for a while, but maybe you'll like it here and we'd be happy for you to stick around :)
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/for-sale-rules-guidelines-please-read-before-posting.54359/
Thanks Paul.

I understand your sentiments and will "stick around"

Thanks.

I had no idea that this site existed and regret not having encountered it many years ago.

I will use it more when I have more time available. I have a house that I am trying to refurbish and clear out at the same time. From what I have seen of this site, I can confirm that I have learnt a fair bit. Plus, I have spotted some ideas to develop
One of the great reasons for being a member is this forum is not just restricted to woodworking, it pretty much covers everything. Very useful we h when fixing up a house ..🤗🤗

Latest posts

Back