New Kreg track saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

large red

Established Member
Reaction score
Just watched a couple of Youtube videos on the new Kreg track saw and their version of an MFT while the track saw offers nothing new though it does seem to be high end, the table is clever and innovative. Definitely worth a look if your thinking of buying the very expensive Festool MFT. Sorry don't know how to link and cant be pineappled to learn! It's an easy search.

Eric The Viking":2omab5jd said:
I wonder how many returns they will get, with snapped spindle bolts... someone was going to make one sooner or later, I guess.

Interestingly the track has two anti-slip strips, and the saw has waste-side splinter guards (like Festool).

I thought it looked like a mirrored image of a Festool.

Yeah, there's a bit of a problem generally with Kreg here too (Switzerland). They have nil dealers here but at least there's Germany for me, or UK has I think a few, and for me anyway, they will sell direct off their web site - but then of course comes the "details" like taxes, shipping, etc, etc.

I've only bought Kreg once, a few years back, that was from Axi (a pocket hole jig) and I THINK that Axi isn't a Kreg dealer anymore?
Anyway ..........

Edit for P.S: re the above snapped spindle bolts, as said I've only bought a pocket hole jig from Kreg but that was/is, I must say, a very decent product quality-wise.

Ok, so I read the article, I'm not sure what his complaint about track saws are the wrong way round for right handed people. I'm left handed and forever having to use my right hand for using a track saw.

Also, seeing at the Kreg one retails at $399, that'll translate into £399 and FFX have a TS55 including track for £436.. probably worth the extra 37 quid.

Latest posts

Back