Need a bunch of random sized old nuts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wuffles":3532qzk8 said:
NazNomad":3532qzk8 said:
Wuffles":3532qzk8 said:
... cortina on the drive...

There you go, an endless supply of rusty nuts and bolts right next door. 8)
All small and rounded off though.

The pineapple rear void bushes are a 19mm and changed so often it's new nuts every time :evil:

Wuffles":xnp2tps9 said:
Swindon is around 75 miles from me, I know because the missus works there.
I know - but it's 10 mins out of my way on my route from Gatwick to Swindon to see my sister. Anyway, not to worry - I can always post a few if you change your mind :)

MattRoberts":3h15h64f said:
Wuffles":3h15h64f said:
Swindon is around 75 miles from me, I know because the missus works there.
I know - but it's 10 mins out of my way on my route from Gatwick to Swindon to see my sister. Anyway, not to worry - I can always post a few if you change your mind :)
Seriously, what mental route are you driving from Gatwick to Swindon? If you're really that close I can meet you somewhere, I just can't see it. This is the Axbridge near Cheddar you're looking st right?

I see my suggestion went down well then :D

I think theres a few buckets of random rubbish in a corner at work. Plus our wall of nuts,bolts, fasteners all in little pots.... or they were at one point, most seem to be all over the floor and there's plenty of old stuff.

I'll start collecting here and there if you want Wuff, maybe a few in my pocket each day and pool them into a bag when I get home haha!

-Matt-":b8uopfhj said:
I see my suggestion went down well then :D

I think theres a few buckets of random rubbish in a corner at work. Plus our wall of nuts,bolts, fasteners all in little pots.... or they were at one point, most seem to be all over the floor and there's plenty of old stuff.

I'll start collecting here and there if you want Wuff, maybe a few in my pocket each day and pool them into a bag when I get home haha!
Next time I'm in York I can pick them up?

Back