National Express

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
has anybody ever managed to cancel a booking with these clowns, i have spent way too long being sent from one area of their site to another, tried phoning (high volume calls no answer) , i can amend it but there is nowhere to cancel it..

lurker":140w31uh said:
its a clever business model
it must be illegal surely, they gave me an email address to write to, i did and it came back email no longer working, live chat has nobody on it, you cant get through on the phone, looks like i will loose my £67 pound then,oh well..

stevebuk":3sl1mbxd said:
lurker":3sl1mbxd said:
its a clever business model
it must be illegal surely, they gave me an email address to write to, i did and it came back email no longer working, live chat has nobody on it, you cant get through on the phone, looks like i will loose my £67 pound then,oh well..

Document all the steps and dates/times you took as evidence and take them to small claims. Don't let them repeatedly get away with this.

If you can get the mail to them at Digbeth sooner than 72 hrs before the journey they should honour the cancelation, assuming it's a refundable ticket.

How do I cancel or obtain a refund on my ticket?

Please find below the different methods of cancelling or applying for a refund on your ticket. Please note you will need your ticket number to cancel/refund your ticket.
Please check the terms and conditions of your booking to see if you have a refundable ticket. Our full terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.

If your ticket is refundable, it must be cancelled 72 hours prior to departure and is subject to a cancellation charge of £5 per person.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 03717 818181 (0044 3717 818181 from overseas) we are open 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week.
Post: National Express House, Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DD

Or if ill health, no time restrictions.
Can I cancel a ticket due to ill health?

We understand that sometimes things happen which are outside of your control, such as illness.

If you need to cancel your tickets because of ill health, you can apply for a refund by sending us a copy of your ticket(s) with a covering letter explaining your circumstances and evidence that you were unable to travel, such as a medical certificate or a letter from your doctor.

Our address is: Customer Relations - Coach National Express National Express House Mill Lane Digbeth Birmingham B5 6DD

thanks guys, i have written cancelling the tickets and sent it to them at digbeth, hopefully they will honour it..

Back