Name that tune?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy rivers

Established Member
Reaction score
I like to think I've a reasonable knowledge on music :D however this has been bugging me for AGES. Does anybody know what that terrible instrumental tune that's often played in Wickes DIY? I have heard it occasionally in B&Q too

I've asked the the shop staff. I've even tried phone recognition software - no joy there either :roll:

You could almost call it muzak - a stringy synthy, bright bass, chimey kind of tune - Sounds a little like a mid 90's Goldie intro

:-" :?: :idea: :?:

haha I've heard it too! No idea what it's called or even how to explain it.

In B&Q they used to play the Tradepoint song. I'm glad they've stopped because it was irritating. Imagine this sung like a football chant...

Me and the lads
get back to the van
on the way to the site
plaster; I've got it.........
After that was something about halogen lights I think, but that's all I remember fortunately!

Mark

RogerS":12s8yf36 said:
DIY Stew":12s8yf36 said:
How does it go?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stew

Na..na...na..na..mmm .mmmm .mmm....boom..boom..booom.

That one !
Nah you got me, dont know it but will search you tube for
Na..na...na..na..mmm .mmmm .mmm....boom..boom..booom.

Stew
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mark aspin":2jz8juiq said:
haha I've heard it too! No idea what it's called or even how to explain it.
Mark

That's the thing it's virtually unexplainable and only just audible, unless my ears have lost their edge (probably :wink: )

RogerS - Perhaps a little more vibrato on the 'mmmmm's' :D

The lad in the shop yesterday told me that they play it in McDonalds too!

What if plays a subliminal message like "buy more 60mm x 5mm screws" or "buy a McBurger"? Who knows? Anyone had an unexplainable craving for McChicken McNuggets pr plasterboard?

Latest posts

Back