Mystery Tour: Latest - Handles and Knobs (For sale?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferdinand

Established Member
Reaction score
It continues. I have about 50 solid hoop handles:

BILD0028-500.jpg

BILD0036-500.jpg

Nearly all are solid brass. A couple of metallic (alu?)

Small are 125mm centres x 35mm projection. Large are 150mm centres x 50mm projection. These are not all in new condition really, and are a bit heavy to post (large = 125g).

Anyone local interested? Probably no good for customer things, but potentially *very* good for tool drawers etc and as things to have around.

And I have more than 1000 of these (potentially several 1000s more not found yet), turned wooden knobs:

BILD0030-500.jpg

BILD0031-500.jpg

These will probably ebay at a fiver a box to see if there is any interest.

I think I'm starting to get to grips with this, so I'll just post items of particular interest and batch the rest now.

I've also had a series of offers from people close by offering to help with identifying things, which is extremely kind (thank-you) and I'd probably like to take up some of those in a couple of weeks.

There are also hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of doors from kitchen units, if anyone close by wants wood (note chipboard so includes glue etc) for a biiiiiigggg bonfire.

Ferdinand

ferdinand":3tbedo7z said:
There are also hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of doors from kitchen units, if anyone close by wants wood (note chipboard so includes glue etc) for a biiiiiigggg bonfire.

Ferdinand
Best not really because of the toxins it releases when burning.
Your local tip is the place if you can't find another home.

cambournepete":15xavo0k said:
ferdinand":15xavo0k said:

Ferdinand

Best not really because of the toxins it releases when burning.
Your local tip is the place if you can't find another home.

Wouldn't be looking forward to the tip :-(, especially if they decide to start charging - it already needs a special license befoer they'll take a small van.

On the other hand, some of them are solid wood (pine), so can be bonfired.

Ferdinand

BILD0036-500.jpg

I hadn't noticed, but this photo also shows my currently suffering big toe nail. And a sock.

:)

Ferdinand

Back