My small workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very nice - I like your wall-of-tools. You have a mighty fine collection of hand tools in there... but like me.. nowhere to sit :)

I'll have to get some of those magnetic tools holders for myself.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

This is a old workshop photo.
I've a Starrett Tool, and Gerstner Machinist's Tool Chest, Veritas shouder and block, ecc..... I've a 80/85 Chisel but not space... :roll:
My Dealer is Dick gmbh, Fine Tols, Axminster, Lee Valley and ebay...
Tomorrow post the new photo...

Thank you.

Federico

Nope.. I'm sorry... You are far too organised!

I can't look at anymore, it makes me want to cry. :D

Ah excellent organization there---a joy to behold,

very rarely whilst working for others(in thier shops)are you allowed to get organized,which doesn't make any sense,it can be very frustrating with a 30"x 48" work bench & a pair of saw horse,nice to see a woodworker with his priorities right.

regards.

Magnifico, Federico! So organised. :shock: I see you have the same love of chisels that makes me have trouble storing them too. :oops: Who is the manufacturer of the chisels with the red handles?

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Cheers, Alf

Alf":2wvtv1rs said:
Magnifico, Federico! So organised. :shock: I see you have the same love of chisels that makes me have trouble storing them too. :oops: Who is the manufacturer of the chisels with the red handles?

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Cheers, Alf

two cherries, Kirschen, plastic handle...

mr.infla

Really? Just goes to show how easy it is to make assumptions. I always think of Kirschen with wooden handles. They remind me a lot of the A E Berg I have.

Cheers, Alf

example:
Kirschen 20 mm plastic handle $ 30
Kirschen 20 mm wood Handle $ 20

Hirsch 20 mm plastic handle 30
Hirsch 20 mm wood handle 20
Hirsch 20 mm no handle 10

Plastich handle a most expensive cost...

mr.infla

Really nice workshop, Frederico - an inspiration to me to be more organised!
Ciao
Stewart

Frederico,
You call that a small workshop - perhaps because it is so tidy and well organised that it does not appear so small to me.

regards

Andy

What a well laid out workshop, i would be afraid to work in it in case i messed it up!

Must get round to clearing mine up, there are some great ideas for wall mounting tools that you have. now to look for magnetic tool racks.

Federico

Wow! My family say that I'm too tidy but your workshop puts mine to shame. Well done.

Regards.

Frederico

You have a nice shop to work in that is far more organized than mine.

Do you think you have enough squares? I count at least a dozen. :wink:

The sharpening cart is a great idea but I couldn't tell what the top is made from in the picture. Would you mind elaborating?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back