My new purchase - not woodworking related.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickCheese

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

First Triumph I've owned in 35 years of riding.

It's a tiger sport 1050.

I love it.

Mick

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,271
A very good mate of mine has a Triumph 955i, and loves it!
Well done for getting that, if its you're "bag", It does look the "Dogs Danglies", must say.
I've just replaced my kawasaki z750 for yet another.
One of The main reasons being, believe it or not is the vast selection of kawasaki clothing etc, I have at home to wear!
Regards Rodders

It replaces a Fireblade. Well I say replaces but I have kept that. I also have a little vfr400 NC30.

I will use the fireblade for track days but my wife seems to think I need to sell it. :(

Mick

MickCheese":1vnt4om4 said:
It replaces a Fireblade. Well I say replaces but I have kept that. I also have a little vfr400 NC30.

I will use the fireblade for track days but my wife seems to think I need to sell it. :(

Mick

You need to point out that motorcycles are for a man what shoes are for a woman. When she is down to her last three pairs of shoes, and sells one of these, you will sell the bike!

Here's my bedtime reading for the next "while". Courtesy the car boot this morning, in two batches, total spend £3.80.

got.jpg

BugBear

Attachments

• got.jpg
    got.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 914
MickCheese":98v3k16f said:

Mick

What model 'Blade? If it's a 918, 929 or 954 I could give it a good home for you :wink:

The Triumph is real nice. good choice.
I was looking at them at the last nec bike show. Great all rounder and it's a Triumph.
I could see myself on one, may be next year and the weather has picked up a bit.
I have an old Trident and a Kawasaki 1200 zrx and a Harley and a, well i have too many the wife says.
Happy riding tbone.

MMUK":317j3bzp said:
MickCheese":317j3bzp said:

Mick

What model 'Blade? If it's a 918, 929 or 954 I could give it a good home for you :wink:

It is a red and black 954. It's the third Blade I have had in a row. A great bike but just wanted a change.

Drop me a PM if interested as I could be persuaded to part with it.

Mick

bugbear":2t7hjc63 said:
Here's my bedtime reading for the next "while". Courtesy the car boot this morning, in two batches, total spend £3.80.

BugBear

I'm into the series on the TV at the moment, and have always found books beat film by miles. I will keep an eye out for the first book at the car boot/ charity shop

Just had a 'look-inside' on Amazon, at the Dragons book. A very erudite Warg it seems; whatever a Warg is. I don't think I could suspend my disbelief long enough to get through the first paragraph or two. I had the same trouble with Tolkien. I must be a Philistine... Enjoy chaps, I hope you get some satisfaction from your reads. :)

Benchwayze":3a6su7gm said:
Just had a 'look-inside' on Amazon, at the Dragons book. A very erudite Warg it seems; whatever a Warg is. I don't think I could suspend my disbelief long enough to get through the first paragraph or two. I had the same trouble with Tolkien. I must be a Philistine... Enjoy chaps, I hope you get some satisfaction from your reads. :)

I don't think you'd like my library. Tolkien, Poul Anderson, Terry Goodkind, Raymond Feist, Robert Jordan, Donaldson, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Michael Scott Rohan...

:D

BugBear

Sadly he hasn't finished the GOT story - two more books in the pipeline ( at least?) !

Rod

Chandler, Westlake, MacDonald, Charteris, Greene, Innes, Shute, McClean. Some Christie, PD James; all as old as God's slippers. I could go on BB, but I think the thread is getting altered! :oops:

bugbear":1ta3h52z said:

BugBear

The Purple Wedding was good on Monday. But as you may find out weddings on GOT are always fun......

Noel":3a8mjmta said:
bugbear":3a8mjmta said:

BugBear

The Purple Wedding was good on Monday. But as you may find out weddings on GOT are always fun......

Still watching series III via LoveFilm!

BugBear

Latest posts

Back