my latest graphite dog

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
for those that may be interested, this is my latest drawing in graphite just been framed..

Attachments

• hector.jpg
    hector.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 926
There are soulful eyes and there are soulful eyes but these are extra (hammer)

Well done again Steve (hammer) =D> =D> =D>

Regards Keith

Well done Steve. At first I thought it was a photograph. You have certainly captured all the detail very well, looks so real.

Steve that is brilliant, you've captured the 'look' of a basset hound perfectly, do you draw from photos? Although I'm not a scroller I often lookin on that section, I was disappointed to read your post saying you had put the scrollsaw away to concentrate on your art work, now I understand why.

Thanks for showing us.

Baldhead

Hi
Yes I do work from photos, it has to be a good clear photo though otherwise you could miss detail, I have been asked to do a few commissions for people but I don't feel ready for that yet and trying to get a good photo is nigh on impossible ..

Thank you for the kind words..

stevebuk":22xlgd9b said:
Hi
Yes I do work from photos, it has to be a good clear photo though otherwise you could miss detail, I have been asked to do a few commissions for people but I don't feel ready for that yet and trying to get a good photo is nigh on impossible ..

Scrolling is a skill, drawing is a skill, photography is a skill.

BugBear

I've been hanging out in the hand tool section for too long, i was expecting a bench dog.

Nice drawing though, it must be nice to have more talent than time.

Back