My cat Dave

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByronBlack

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to the hot weather yesterday, my cat (Dave) decided to cool himself down:

1031215954_943849707f_o.jpg

And he stayed there all night!

My Cat (My avatar) is seen sat on the sofa, the one wihich it is not allowed on.........says it all :)

cats are great, ours always jumps up onto the chair which doesn't have the towel on first!

I love the way they then seem to be looking at you saying "What d'you want I'm not doing anything wrong"!

Cats are strange things, our cat is nearly 12 and still acts like a kitten. We have a large quite lively boxer and guess who's the boss. :lol:

Matt_S, I was surprised to see Staplehurst as your location, I go there everyday!

We have 2 cats but they do not get on to gether, one is up stairs some times coming down to eat.
I do not know what to do with them, they do not fight but hiss at each other and will not pass if they meet in a door way.
Any tips....
Reg

caretaker":9g5oe4hh said:
We have 2 cats but they do not get on to gether, one is up stairs some times coming down to eat.
I do not know what to do with them, they do not fight but hiss at each other and will not pass if they meet in a door way.
Any tips....
Reg

I read a book called 'Cat Confidential' by Vicky Hall which might be worth a read (but possibly not a buy) - The theory she seems to go with is that most cat conflict is based around toilet privilleges and can be solved by having more litter trays than cats - Myself, I didn't rate the book that highly, but I only have one cat, and she's got a catflap instead of a litter tray and doesn't really have any behaviour problems that need solving.

Latest posts

Back