Mr.Maskery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crispier

Reaction score
Dear Steve

Please hurry up and get cracking on YouTube, I know you've been sidetracked building your megaden but enough is enough, I'm sick of watching unsafe American rubbish, I've subscribed to your channel and bought your DVD's and its been over a year since your last offering, I will hold you personally accountable for any fingers that I lose because of poor techniques and removal of safety devices.

I'm sure I speak for all novices out there.......

LOL!
Well thank you, Crispier - I think.

I do have some ideas in my head for new DVDs, but, TBH, I'm wondering if I have the energy to make them. It means even more expenditure (my camera is only SD, and these days everything needs to be HD, that means a new camera, new software and that probably means a new computer, etc, etc, etc), and I shall have to find an economic way of making stuff downloadable instead of DVD and, and, and. And it's not as if it is exactly a profitable activity. It's fame and glory, that's all, fame and glory.

It's still in my mind, though, just don't hold your breath.
S

Maybe we can come up with some new "Shows" featuring our very own Mr Maskery.......... how about "I'm a woodworker get me out of here!" or " Britains Got Carpenters" "Bandsaw Roadshow" and maybe a Calendar with a different pose each month and a strategically placed tool/tin of varnish to save the blushes.....and a Keep Fit in Your Workshop video (no lycra shorts though Steve lol)

Brian

Steve Maskery":31vmn68o said:
my camera is only SD, and these days everything needs to be HD
No it doesn't ! There are a lot of us youtube viewers with restricted bandwidth, and HD takes *far* to long to download, with long delays for buffering. Please stick to SD as long as as possible.

HD is a bit pointless for youtube. It has to be compressed so much that it's somewhat wasted. SD is fine. If you want HD then you can get cameras for not a lot of cash these days.

what about a music festival? hmmmmmmmmmmm Woodstock 9-) hopefully Karen Carpenter won't be headlining doing her Janice Joplin impression lol

I believe that BB (back bevel) King was booked.

Pete

Back