Moral Dilemma

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's true! I was embarrassed but the missus went ape. I genuinely think that if I hadn't put in the effort to calm her down she would have been round there giving her what for. Go on lads, ask the ladies what they would have said and post the responses here! :lol:

My wife said that If she had been that pregnant woman and the only time she got a chance to put her feet up was between 2 and 4 and you woke him up with your hammering, and I quote " I would have cut his bloody head off swiftly followed by his b**** "
Sorry but I have no control over my wife :oops:

Dom

That's kind of fair enough but I'm not Mystic Meg nor do I have a telepathic aerial. Coming round after day 4 to complain leaves me with few options. If she came round on day 1 they that may have been different!

Asked wife again.

" Perhaps she thought you should have finished it within three days and when she got home on day four she finally let rip"

Sorry mate, but you asked :)

Dom

p111dom":3oby7zd5 said:
Go on lads, ask the ladies what they would have said and post the responses here! :lol:
This lady would have asked what the **** you were doing hammering screws...

"Gentlemen", could you restrain your more bloke-ish remarks and remember that you're actually typing to a mixed audience here? Thank you.

Cheers, Alf

OK just to get back on topic.

It really is unreasonable of here to expect everyone else to stop work just because she's pregnant.

Finish the job as quickly as you can, being as considerate as you already have been, then buy her a little present (a Weavers album, frinstance!).

S

You can legally do work/D.I.Y. between the hours of 8am to 8pm, i have been through this problem in the past. I am a council tenant and have permission to work in between these times if i so wish to.
It's also a problem i have been on the other side of to when my wife worked nights but a word with the bloke asking him to start a couple of hours later and offering to help him out anytime worked.
Good luck!

Latest posts

Back