Mods - just wondering where that thread went

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chas, after a very hectic week running a friends wife back and forth to hospital here I managed to miss your reply. Thank you for reposting it.

I agree with Gordon and will add to all. What do you expect for free, your money back???

Lets get on with what the forum is about and if anyone does not like the way it is run then the free bit extends to being free to leave?

Come on guys, who's for a game of Carrom?

Have you thought about buying a new car from what the forum pays you for the work you do as a mod on here Chas :roll: :roll: :roll:

gus3049":mr2ox872 said:
I have absolutely no idea what this is all about!

However, we don't pay for this forum, we don't elect anyone and we join in on the strict understanding that the moderators have the final say over any posting.

Any posts that try and inflame a situation I find annoying in the extreme and indeed Lee, there is no point in 'questioning the moderator' as you so eloquently shout it in capital letters. Those personally involved have been PM'd as I understand it. Please, just accept what has happened and lets move on. There are other far more interesting things to look at on this forum.

Hear, Hear =D> =D> =D>

CHJ":fkbowb5w said:
The thread that Loz was enquiring about was removed by the mod team because of potential problems the mod team foresaw with UKW liability and not wishing to get involved with advertising and being a venture that could have tax and legal implications.
The originator of that thread was informed as to why his threads were removed.

Thanks Chas - All clear now. !

Back