Mini Bash - Cotswolds - 14th July

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

If you can't make it to either of the two big bashes organised by Steve Maskery and Nick Webb and you're prepared to risk getting infected :wink: with the turning bug....

:D There’s a mini bash, with the focus on turning, deep in the Cotswolds, , on Saturday 14th July.
What's on offer? Turning big stuff, miniatures, pens... and a chance to 'have a go'

The venue can only accommodate a LIMITED NUMBER of people therefore the organisers reserve the right to restict numbers for reasons of comfort and safety...… if you’d like to attend please send me a pm asap!

There’s a special place reserved for the first pen maker who has a portable lathe and would like to demo the technique to a friendly captive audience

I would love to try a bit of turning. I don't have room for a lathe so its not something that I do. If I am around on the 14th I will try a pop in, Cotswolds are not too far from me.

Bob

Just to keep folks updated, if all goes to plan Gill will be along to demonstrate with the Hegner and to widen our horizons into integrating scroll work and intarsia into our turnings.

Rather than duplicating postings now that you have seen the flyer please look in at the Turning Forum Thread for any news and updates.