Middle of Lidl

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't they will stop it it must draw customers in who spend on other items.
As an aside I see that the famous track saw is back next week.

Heres a way for petrol /diesel prices to come down car share then when pump sales fall the big garage chains will look at their middle of forecourt sales and panic "wheres our masive profits gone " said the caring oil company

Just seen that sometime soon the middle of Lidl stuff will be closed partly due to falling sales
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/vir...3d82d3d254117b924e5fcb8f84ba0&category=foryou
Your link goes to MSN & doesn't work for me.
Original story (I think) from the Grocery Gazette
- Lidl cuts back on non-food lines as middle aisle loses appeal

I suspect that where their items were originally value for money & hard to source elsewhere the market has now been saturated. Practically everyone who wants a battery drill has got one. Their prices have crept up & are not the good value they once were.

well for all the doom sayers.....
some of their stuff is very good......
I can never buy enough of their 125mm dia thin metal cut off blades/disc.....
and for rough work their carbide saw blades are a treat at €8's.....
even the packs of 4 metal stepped drils n countersink are v/good....have 2 sets....€4's..
plus large bevel gauges etc...just pensioned off my home made wooden effort after years n years.....
I bought one of their heavy hammer chisel masonary dris as mine died....
gotta say better than the Bosch, which wont get repaired now....
it'll work like I stole it and then buy another....

Your lucky we dont have an Aldi presance here....
ps, I still have an Aldi screamer oilless air compressor that works like new after 25 years...
so not all bad....but the warrenty is good.....wont get that from machine mart or others...just remember to keep the box and sellotape the receipt inside.....

I can never buy enough of their 125mm dia thin metal cut off blades/disc.....
They are brilliant. I use these exclusively for cutting some large steel. Think I still have a couple of packs left. That should last a while.

Just been to Lidl today bought a combination square and a six sided measuring tool plus a box of wing nuts, mentioned to the guy on till i was stocking up before it go s didnt know what i was talking about so either fake news or big shock to employees . Did notice in lidl weekly plunge tracksaw £79.99 with 140cm and 70cm track on next week

Whilst we're talking about nuts bolts washers Wilko sell them loose in a pick and mix style they have two sizes of plastic bags and you fill them with whatever combination of the above and its sold by the full bags not weight or content - cant offhand remember what it costs (Ive had a few bags) but struck me as very cheap

Wilkinsons used to be the go to place for screws etc, I still have a few odd boxes left bu they changed to pick & mix, while they may appear cheap compared to other suppliers, boxes of screws were pennys before they went down that route

Whilst we're talking about nuts bolts washers Wilko sell them loose in a pick and mix style they have two sizes of plastic bags and you fill them with whatever combination of the above and its sold by the full bags not weight or content - cant offhand remember what it costs (Ive had a few bags) but struck me as very cheap

Just been to Lidl today bought a combination square and a six sided measuring tool plus a box of wing nuts, mentioned to the guy on till i was stocking up before it go s didnt know what i was talking about so either fake news or big shock to employees . Did notice in lidl weekly plunge tracksaw £79.99 with 140cm and 70cm track on next week
Hi, I have looked on the internet and cannot find anything about track saws coming up for sale. Is it possible to say when the sale starts?

Back