Metabo sxe450 extras

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy_wizz

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok just ordered one of these is abranet still the go to sanding disks and which pad saver do I need? Also I remember reading in a post that it was possible to get a mixed pack but can't find it now!
Also I want to use it with a green scourer pad to remove some rust off a planer table with rust remover is it possible to get a plane velcro pad to glue the scourer pad to?
Tia

I found that the best place for abranet was ebay. I have used a few sellers over time, but I would expect that they buy bulk packs and make mixed packs from it. I used the rest express pad saver- Mirka Pad Saver Disc it was a couple of years ago but it looks the same.

they also do the abranet Mirka Abranet Ace Disc 150mm (Box of 50) in mixed packs.

I am not 100% sure but I think it was slightly cheaper through their ebay store (or perhaps postage was less). I have had one lot from rest express and 1 lot from a place near Newark.

Back