metabo pkf 255 v8

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markwuzere

Established Member
Reaction score
have a chance to buy a new metabo pkf 255 v8 for under £1000. they normally seem to be around £1700, are they any good? does any 1 own 1 and what do they think? oh and i should add its from a tool dealer with full warranty, thanks in advance for any help or advise you can give

( need a saw with a scoring unit and have a limited budget)

I used one for 18 months before trading up to a Felder combi. I can say that it is quite outstanding for handling panels and very good with smaller solid wood items. Sliding table is excellent, dust extraction is very good, ali top is less attractive than cast iron but is solid and well made and is easy to see pencil marks on it for repetitive cutting.

At £1000 its a bargain if nearly new or new.

regards
Alan

beech1948":2zxex6ji said:
I used one for 18 months before trading up to a Felder combi. I can say that it is quite outstanding for handling panels and very good with smaller solid wood items. Sliding table is excellent, dust extraction is very good, ali top is less attractive than cast iron but is solid and well made and is easy to see pencil marks on it for repetitive cutting.

At £1000 its a bargain if nearly new or new.

regards
Alan

thanks for the help its £945 brand new including warranty etc its from a dealership and that includes delivery and its arriving next thursday

Back