Help with the choice of a cabinet table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shankat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
My first post so thank you for letting me join. I am hoping to learn a lot from the many experienced and knowledgable forum members, and perhaps share some of my own knowledge.
I have recently retired and have always been a hobbyist woodworker / Turner. Having recently moved I have the chance of building my dream workshop and one of the first things on my shopping list is a table saw. I would really be grateful for any first hand experience members have or recommendations anyone has for a table saw around the £1,000 - £1,300 price bracket. Ideally I want something that has the following
A cast iron table top
Induction motor
A full length fence
I appreciate that on this limited budget I’m looking at entry level machines but there are a lot out there but having lived with a cheap DIY tin thing for years I have a limited knowledge of what is available at this step up in price. I’ve done a lot of searching but I get a lot of mixed reviews , some of it obviously sponsored so I’m really hoping that the good forum members on here can give me some good unbiased guidance and advice.
many thanks and hope to repay in kind at some point.

Back