Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldhead

Established Member
Reaction score
The end of the year is again in sight, as usual I have had an enormous amount of help from fellow members, for which I am grateful.

Thanks also to the mods who have given their time to help monitor and keep the site safe(ish) :lol:

May I wish you all A Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. :ho2

Baldhead

Baldhead":ufhe3k8y said:
The end of the year is again in sight, as usual I have had an enormous amount of help from fellow members, for which I am grateful.

Thanks also to the mods who have given their time to help monitor and keep the site safe(ish) :lol:

May I wish you all A Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. :ho2

Baldhead

BALDHEAD Best wishes to you and yours ,,,,,
Best wishes for all you hope for in the years to come ,,,

hi well another year almost over (they seem to get shorter and shorter)
lets hope next year brings every thing we all hope for,
and santa brings all the toys you have asked for
and would like second the thanks to all the people who help to keep this site going
best wishes to every one :deer
pip

I'll raise a glass of cold beer to all you Northern Hemisphere members as I spark up the barbie on Christmas Day :p
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

wellywood":3aouot7e said:
I'll raise a glass of cold beer to all you Northern Hemisphere members as I spark up the barbie on Christmas Day :p

Crumbs, you must be gutted you're not up here :(

Another Merry Christmas and Best wishes to everyone :D

wellywood":13sy4xad said:
What no snow or bitter cold winds, that's not a proper Christmas :-"

Baldhead

Merry Christmas everyone :ho2
dancingheroes1tt4.gif

Attachments

• dancingheroes1tt4.gif
    dancingheroes1tt4.gif
    254.3 KB · Views: 699
wellywood":1gps8z75 said:

Ha :lol: My memories of NZ is that the weather changes every 30 minutes so I wouldn't get the barbie out yet :lol: Still jealous though :mrgreen:

Happy Chrismas to all on the forum. Have a good one whatever your plans.

Bob

Lons":1b1d8q4k said:
wellywood":1b1d8q4k said:

Ha :lol: My memories of NZ is that the weather changes every 30 minutes so I wouldn't get the barbie out yet :lol: Still jealous though :mrgreen:

Happy Chrismas to all on the forum. Have a good one whatever your plans.

Bob

You're right Bob. Four seasons in one day. However, I think you might all have misunderstood. This is the Barbie I am hoping to spark up on Christmas Day. :lol:

Attachments

• 11478475-sexy-christmas-girl-with-snow-background-and-tree.jpg
    11478475-sexy-christmas-girl-with-snow-background-and-tree.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 653
Nah!! I've had too many Christmases when it has been hot, and while eating turkey salad and snorkelling or swimming is nice, it just ain't Christmas. Sharp frosts and a bit of snow makes a better time, IMHO. :lol: :lol:

Nevertheless, happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year to all forum members, wherever you may be. :ho2 :deer :ho2 :deer :ho2

We're now 9 minutes into Christmas Day so let me be the first to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas.
BTW it's pouring with rain so the barbie's now moved indoors. :)

Back