Mental in the cold

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esox Lucius

Established Member
Reaction score
I was travelling through Boston in Lincolnshire on Monday morning at 8am..temperature at a warm -10c and what did i see but a postman in his SHORTS delivering mail. (homer)

While i was thinking of new words to describe the daft sod in discussions about them later i was informed they were on some charity shindig wearing their shorts for as long as they could stand it. (hammer)

Good on them but they must be mental. Think i would have paid the full amount to the charity i was being sponsered for and quit at the first minute. =D>

The girls go out dressed in much less than that all the time up here in Newcastle =P~ Frost must have frozen their brain cell :shock:

Some posties in my office wear shorts all year round one of the turned up today in a pair of moccasans and no socks, true and he is his 50s.

Our bin man always wears shorts, claims he gets too hot otherwise. Definitely wouldn't want to see him go commando

Well im a milkman and Peach shorts right up into mid/late November :oops: gets to dam hot running tbh , merry xmas :ho2

Back