Manchester guys

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greedo

Established Member
Reaction score
mate of mine need to buys some hardwood for a job he's doing as the customer has changed their mind and wants a bit extra done. He's not got time to go back to Glasgow where he usually buys his stuff and not got time to google every timber merchant in Greater Manchester.

Needs some walnut and a bit of zebrano and needs it before tomorrow lunchtime.

Cheers Guys

I go to a place called tomlinson parbans but they certainly don't stock zebrano or walnut, could still be worth contacting them. I think they can get walnut in but you have to wait for them to order it in, anyway I'd like to know myself where you can easily get woods like this close to manchester or greater manchester myself as well at such short notice.

Richard Potter in Nantwich might be able to assist, depending on where in manchester he is. How much does he need? I’ve got small bits of walnut, but I’m talking maybe 9” long (I’d have to check).

Cheers guys. Sorry for the delay in answering but i was busy with my own stuff and forgot I posted this. He decided to just drive back to Glasgow last night and head back to Manchester this morning as his supplier in Glasgow opened up early for him this morning and he knew he would get what he needed. Cheers

Latest posts

Back