makita RT0700 trimmer base screw size ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone know the screw type and thread tpi ? I forgot to order some new longer screws to enable me to fit the trimmer to a lift out plate .
t they must be a standard 3mm flat head but I've mislaid my thread pitch guages

Still haven't found my thread pitch guages but I have found a Makita parts and accessories list with exploded view.
This might be useful to anyone else who like me is fitting their Makita RT0700c (and clones ) to a router table lift out mounting board.

The screws have a part No MSP-912112-6.7 and are M4 x 10mm long so I'll need to find some M4 flat head countersunk screws around 15mm long as my mount board is 8mm thick.
http://www.mtmc.co.uk/product.aspx?...KnHNlEARTy6wocTKEIWkMsHARb8Phu_OPXRoCpBnw_wcB

Attachments

• Makita RT0700c exploded view.jpg
    Makita RT0700c exploded view.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Makita RT0700c part numbers.jpg
    Makita RT0700c part numbers.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 128
Screwfix have machine screws at 40mm long part number 86879. Then just trim to length. Ebay will surely have what you need now you know the size.

Thanks. Plan to make a router table and have this model router. Why they wouldn't actually give the specs of these little screws in the little manual that comes with it I do not know.

Last edited:
Back