Magnet kitchens wall brackets.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamied

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I've to install a magnet kitchen in a few weeks,
Before plasterboard and plaster I have the opportunity to put some timber into the walls for all my wall unit brackets to screw into later.
Does anyone know a measurement the bracket is placed in relation from the top of the wall unit?

bury a 100mm wide strip in line with the top of the cabinet run. it will give you some run out if it all goes wonky. the actual measurment is more like 40mm from memory so you'll have some wiggle room either way.

To save tears, just buy a length of wall bracket hanger, you can then screw into every stud, shuffle the cabinets as necessary and not worry about getting the tiny wall brackets in exactly the right place.

To save tears, just buy a length of wall bracket hanger, you can then screw into every stud, shuffle the cabinets as necessary and not worry about getting the tiny wall brackets in exactly the right place.

I think you have to notch the cabinets at the side to get them flush against the wall but I wish I'd taken this route

Back