Mafell mt55 out of square.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luca Tiberi

Reaction score
Hi,
does anyone knows if the squareness of the mafell plunge saw can be set by the user?

I bought it also because I read that their quality control is top notch, non so much in the one I own.

If I have to ship it back to germany for manteinance I'm gonna be so pineappled (I'm in Italy)

Thanks

Not sure about the Mafell but the Festool has a little adjustment screw between the bed and the motor bit. Try and find an exploded parts diagram.

Ollie

In case you don't already know, there is a Mafell User Forum.
This is the sort of topic that people on that forum would get aeriated about so worth checking their archives.

Hi,
does anyone knows if the squareness of the mafell plunge saw can be set by the user?
FWIW, I have the Bosch GKT 55 GCE, which I believe is almost identical to the Mafell saw. While researching which saw to buy (I preferred the guide rail joining of the Bosch/Mafell) I came across this interesting short piece. I had seen a review of the Bosch saw and the reviewer complained about an out of true bottom plate on a brand new saw. The result was that it was incorrectly adjusted. Back to the point...

Last edited:
Back