Machine mart - vat free

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it's an e-mail promo for those on the MM mailing list - they send you a unique bar code which you have to use to get the discount. I guess if you get yourself on their mailing list, they'll send you one.

It is worth being on their mailing list, they do regularly run this offer and it is a worthwhile saving.

You get 16% off Clarke brand stuff and 10% off other ranges. You do have to spend at least £50 to get the deal.

Dear Email Club Member,

Great news! VAT Free shopping returns once again for a limited time only! Enjoy huge savings by shopping VAT FREE*† on the vast range of Clarke products, plus enjoy 10% DISCOUNT on all other branded products† until Monday 29th February 2016 inclusive.
Even if you are VAT registered you too can SAVE OVER 16%* on the vast range of Clarke products plus enjoy 10% DISCOUNT on all other branded products.
* Actual discount at 20% VAT rate is 16.67%, equivalent to the amount of VAT you would be charged on our current catalogue ex VAT prices.

Is it regional? I had 2 VAT free codes last month but this month the code only applies to stoves and generators.

Last week I asked my local M/Mart when would the Record Planer/Thicknesser be on special offer

He said because it's not by M/Mart it would not come on offer -- not never !
:( :( :(

It says the codes are valid in any of their stores.
I have a code I'll not be using if anyone wants it.

If it is specifically Record stuff hold off until the next 'show', if they are doing a deal on what you are looking for it will be a lot better than 10% off.

Terry.

Back