Look i've found Charley!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the adult that owns that equipment to tell the kid that using a router like that will eventually one day end up in hosital? I've done some dodgy things but never quite that bad

Aidan

He's clearly been watching too much of Norm! :D

I like the coke bottle-adaptor he's made to connect his vacuum to the thicknesser - and, it appears to work very efficiently (it looks a lot better than the AW106PT, I can say that much... :p)!

Good to see someone so young getting so involved like this. I wonder how many paper rounds he had to complete in order to kit out his workshop? :D

Months ago I suggested to him he join up to here (or any good UK woodworking forum ;)). But it fell on deaf ears. He really needs some good advice. He's got bags of enthusiasm and with a little guidance could up his game tremendously.

wizer":2mlfrbet said:
Months ago I suggested to him he join up to here (or any good UK woodworking forum ;)). But it fell on deaf ears. He really needs some good advice. He's got bags of enthusiasm and with a little guidance could up his game tremendously.

to start with you could advise him on how not to manmgulate himself with the router table :lol:

yeh I didn't mean to obtain any advice from me ;)

I had to close my eyes with that router...OMG....he is either brave or bonkers or both!

The OG bit must be bearing guided but even so...it nearly snatched the wood...and his fingers when he started that cut.

Kids today get WAY to much pocket money!

Norm has got a lot to answer for. The young lad even uses American terms to describe most of his work...but the thought of him being able to afford a stacked dado set for his tablesaw is very...very worrying.

Try again Tom!

Jim

Talneted young lad.

If someone could just send him a pair of safety specs and a pair of push pads he'd be away.

Back