:lol: :lol: Blues music any fans :lol: :lol:

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Does any one else like blues music, specificlly acoustic delta/sldie style?
I "have a twang" now and again, and play drums, when I heard why I sing the blues by BB King around 1979??, thats when I decided to learn drums.
Just yesterday I got a compilation cd of early gospel blues. Mostly OK but so so, then theres 2 tracks right at the end by sister O M Terrell; They hit me like a karate chop, funkiest guitar and sharpest voice I've heard for a long time 8) 8) . I'd never heard of her before, she only ever recorded 6 tracks, died in March this year aged 95 :cry:

If you like the blues try ITunes radio. There are 10 streams of continuous blues. It's free and and it's fantastic.

Stewart

If you go the Apple website at http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ you can download a copy of ITunes version 7. It’s quite big and may take some time to download if you don’t have broadband. Once downloaded, install it - it’s pretty intuitive to use. You can then listen to the blues (or loads of other music styles) till your heart’s content. There are a few adverts but not enough to spoil it. Give it a try.

Stewart

IF you dont have broadband what would you want to be listening to Internet radio stations for?
Mike

Now we're talkin'!

I'm a pretty mean harp player - made a living out of it for a couple of years before I got bored of all those late nights, drinking, and loose women! :lol:

Any bluesy guitar players out there fancy putting a duo together?

Duncan

Latest posts

Back