Littlerat advice needed - TRITON

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emerald Pete

Reaction score
Hello All, I have a Littlerat & am wondering if anyone has fitted the 1400W Triton router to one? The Benchmark site has some info but, I want to canvas all forums...Peter
OK found one on special, will soldier on.....Peter

Hi Pete

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry I can't help but I've added Triton to your heading, as we have a member who is a Triton demonstrator.

Cheers
Neil

pete stop being australian, and think. :roll: :twisted:

the question should surely be has anyone any experience with a triton router on either of the rat products, and what difficulties have you experienced?

are there any special things i need to think about or consider????

try being polite, especially since these are your first posts, you certainly have not yet earnt the right to be rude to any of us :-$ [-(

paul :wink:

Thanks Paul, surely asking for 'feedback' encapsulates everything you wrote. I felt Ray's comment was condescending & not helpful at all, if that was not his intent, I apologize. Forums, like these, are for the sharing of our knowledge & experience. Look at my dilemma, a DW621 costs $400 plus whatever for a plunge thingy but fits straight on. The Triton costs $300 & has a built in plunge thingy BUT, the Benchmark site suggests that the parallel part of the opening is not wide enough to allow the collet to be wound to the lock position for bit changes. Is it an issue only when jigs obstruct the wider part of the opening? I would have taken this post to the Woodrat forum but, it is not working....Peter
As for being Australian?????

Back