Lidl or MacAllister Plunge Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention that I had watched Peters video yesterday and was so pleased that he had good things to say about both saws actually.

Excellent vid if anyone is considering purchasing.

The blade will make a lot of difference and Peter recommends replacing the supplied blade with a 48 tooth and Triton sell a good one. Keep the 24 tooth for ripping. Make sure you don't trim the track strip before installing the new blade unless it is exactly the same kerf as the supplied one.

Good luck with it, I bought a Triton and I'm very pleased with it for the money.

Watched Peter’s video yesterday and ordered the Macallister from Screwfix as it’s reduced to £80. Seemed rude not to at that price seeing as it’ll only get occasional use...

Watched Peter’s video yesterday and ordered the Macallister from Screwfix as it’s reduced to £80. Seemed rude not to at that price seeing as it’ll only get occasional use...
Me too.
Picked up a pair of Erbauer plug cutters and countersinks at the same time. Fairly useless, plugs smaller than counterbores...

Latest posts

Back