Lidl Heads up 29th June

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah whoops hehe.
But yeah I think thats a pretty good size i suppose you can get another manufactures guides anyway that would fit it

Cheers
Mark

the furniture dolly's look like a bargain especially if they actually cope with the weight amounts specified

That made me laugh so hard at the time I had to explain to my missus what was so funny, and it still makes me chuckle!
:lol:
S

John Brown":1p2tvyc1 said:
I don't get it...
Can someone please explain the joke?

Someone contacted the manufacturer of the saw to see if additional track was available.

The reply from the Germans was: No, the track is long enough! :lol:

Wizard9999":2ku1b2tq said:
Any thoughts and / or recent experience of the nailer and the ROS?
Dunno about the ROS, but the nailer is OK-ish.
OOPS :oops: :oops: :oops: Just noticed it's the electric nailer, not the air one, so ignore the rest of this posting :oops: :oops:
I'm using a Kestrel 1.5hp compressor, and even set to full pressure, it doesn't reliably punch staples home as soon as pressure drops at all. So possibly make sure your compressor keeps a good head.

I got the electric nailer last time round. Its ok if you keep a good pressure on when you fire it, otherwise (esp in hard wood) it can leave the nail sitting pround by upto 3mm

Wizard9999":y04xw4m1 said:
Any thoughts and / or recent experience of the nailer and the ROS?

Terry.

I've had the identical ROS for a couple of years. Been OK for occasional use. Don't know how it compares with others but I'd buy another.

Must admit I'm tempted by the impact driver as I've had good experience with Parkside tools. Also quite tempted by the track saw even though I have a TS55 already. Just hope they have enough at our local store.

I guess I know where everyone's going to be at 8 am on monday :lol:

Or last thing on Sunday before closing. I used to live very close to a branch and they would put the stock out (and sell it) the night before. Not sure they all do this though.

Dunno whether it's the same in all Lidls, or whether the impact wrench is any good, but in the Inverurie store today, it was £10 off if you spend more than £50. Lidl's the best (only?) source of fruit up here, so a £40 impact wrench and £11 worth of fruit comes to £41!
If the wrench is any good, seems like quite a bargain.

Latest posts

Back