Lazy Woodworking, and you thought festool was expensive!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At that sort of price I'd expect it to be able to read my mind, leap out the box and automatically make whatever I imagine and delivery me a cup of tea while I'm watching it :D

Nice tool though, when I become a millionaire I'll get one :D

Notice that they never showed the end of the cut when slicing off that OSB. I bet there was some nice tearoff at the end of the sheet when there was nobody there to support it.

Kirk

I'd be interested to see what happened if the blade jammed on something, say for example it catches the table supporting the piece. I have visions of it jumping off the track and chasing the operator across the shop.

wobblycogs":2e5llp40 said:
I'd be interested to see what happened if the blade jammed on something, say for example it catches the table supporting the piece. I have visions of it jumping off the track and chasing the operator across the shop.

Not possible, it sits in the track,

I was able to use the machine when I was in Germany about 4 years ago and its a marvelous machine to work with and to own

I don't think 2k is that bad, if you make things from boards all day every day and can't have a panel saw it's worth every penny.

Back