last chance!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David111s

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

just a quick heads up!

today is the last chance to get veritas and lie nielsen tools at the old prices from rutlands! also liegh jigs and tormek!

Dave

Okay, so I fell for your cheap trick to goad me into dusting off the credit card :roll: , and just ordered

This......and this......and this!

:shock:

Now I need to go and lie down! :wink:

Cheers

Mark

PS And I've just checked my email and the whole order was apparently dispatched at 16:18. Looks like I'll have some toys to play with on Monday. :lol:

Trim - if you have a look at Workshop Heaven, the plough is going for £99 inc Vat (or it was the other day)
So now I've made your weekend complete :lol: - Rob

D'oh! :roll: I was sure I had gone through all my usual links and checked. Must have missed this one.

Ah well, never mind, I've got loads of spare change this month so I can handle it. Just means a couple less pints at the weekend, which will do me good anyway. :lol:

And thanks for not being too smug about it Rob :wink:

Cheers

Mark

whoops!

yup i've also been buying new toys :D

i also go the veritas scraper plane! and the low angled block! (got the standard angle one a few years back very very nice!) oh and a lie nielsen 4 1/2! witch will probably end up with my york pitch frog inside it! :D

Back