• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Large bench FREE, or with vice and dowel plate £30

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob

New Luddism. Wake up and resist.
Reaction score
Big heavy double bench.
£150. Reduced to £75. FREE, or £30 including vice. It's gotta go
A bargain! It's gotta go, as firewood if necessary. There's enough wood in it to remodel it entirely if you haven't the space

If the bench doesn't go I'll sell the vice and dowel plate together and keep the bench for firewood, which would be a pity!
Primitive but very usable.
2440 x 800 wide x 850 high.Plus foot blocks to raise another 60mm
Had a vice each side but I've kept one - the cut-out is there if you wanted to put in another.
The vice still attached is a Record 52 1/2 D with the dog still in place - a rarity in excellent condition!
Dowel plate still in place.
Single planing stop to knock up from below.

IMG_5337.JPG

IMG_5347.JPG

IMG_5344.JPG

IMG_5339.JPG

IMG_5338.JPG

IMG_5340.JPG

IMG_5341.JPG

IMG_5342.JPG

No takers. Anybody want it free of charge, or £30 including the very excellent vice?

Attachments

• IMG_5343.JPG
    IMG_5343.JPG
    524.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Big heavy double bench.
£150. Reduced to £75. A bargain! It's gotta go, as firewood if necessary. There's enough wood in it to remodel it entirely if you haven't the space

If the bench doesn't go I'll sell the vice and dowel plate together and keep the bench for firewood, which would be a pity!
Had a vice each side but I've kept one - the cut-out is there if you wanted to put in another.
The vice still attached is a Record 52 1/2 D with the dog still in place - a rarity in excellent condition!

View attachment 161737

View attachment 161742

View attachment 161743

View attachment 161740
View attachment 161739
View attachment 161741

View attachment 161736
View attachment 161735
Going, going?

Big heavy double bench.
£150. Reduced to £75. A bargain! It's gotta go, as firewood if necessary. There's enough wood in it to remodel it entirely if you haven't the space

View attachment 161737

View attachment 161742

View attachment 161743

View attachment 161740
View attachment 161739
View attachment 161741

View attachment 161736
View attachment 161735
No takers. Anybody want it free of charge, or £30 including the very excellent vice?

Nice idea on the yellow for the tool well - I assume that’s to have high contrast on tools and other small bits and pieces? Is it just paint / paper or is it some kind of abrasive as well?

Nice idea on the yellow for the tool well - I assume that’s to have high contrast on tools and other small bits and pieces? Is it just paint / paper or is it some kind of abrasive as well?
Left over Formica off cut. Handy for cleaning off glue blobs etc.
I've put a bit on my new bench too. It's probably not durable enough long term but it was free!

Back