Quantcast
  • We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Kity k5 manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Jannejonaeus

New member
Joined
31 Dec 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Stockholm
Hi, could someone please help me to find a manual for the Kity K5 combi (1989)

My email is: janjonaeusgmail

Best Jan
 

Lons

Established Member
Joined
14 Feb 2010
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
306
Location
Northumberland
Jannejonaeus":3ew0887o said:
Hi, could someone please help me to find a manual for the Kity K5 combi (1989)

My email is: janjonaeusgmail

Best Jan
pm sent Jan
 

howd00

New member
Joined
31 Mar 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester
Hi there, I have just bought my first bit of major kit and it's an old K5. If someone still has the manual could they please send me a copy? I'm sure it'll need a fair amount of maintaining.
Thanks,
Howard
 

Lons

Established Member
Joined
14 Feb 2010
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
306
Location
Northumberland
howd00":kwiqv4ig said:
Hi there, I have just bought my first bit of major kit and it's an old K5. If someone still has the manual could they please send me a copy? I'm sure it'll need a fair amount of maintaining.
Thanks,
Howard
Send me a pm with your email address Howard and I'll get it to you

Bob
 

howd00

New member
Joined
31 Mar 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester
Hi Bob, i'm not authorised to use the PM service. I guess i'm too new to this forum to be allowed to. Perhaps you could PM me and then i may be able to reply. Many thanks, Howard
 

Lons

Established Member
Joined
14 Feb 2010
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
306
Location
Northumberland
howd00":3rhcf4i9 said:
Hi Bob, i'm not authorised to use the PM service. I guess i'm too new to this forum to be allowed to. Perhaps you could PM me and then i may be able to reply. Many thanks, Howard
Okydoky

My fault didn't look.
 
Top