Kity 419 weight?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would not

Established Member
Reaction score
Can any of you guys help out? I need to know the total weight of a Kity 419 with side table, sliding table and stand etc..
Cheers

would not":1g0p00m1 said:
Can any of you guys help out? I need to know the total weight of a Kity 419 with side table, sliding table and stand etc..
Cheers

according to this its 80kg - i would have said that mine weighed less than that but that maybe because we took it all to bits for transport.

mine went in the back of my focus estate no problem - and taken to bits i could easily lift even the heaviest component unaided

big soft moose":te5rk3yf said:
mine went in the back of my focus estate no problem - and taken to bits i could easily lift even the heaviest component unaided

You can get the planet Zorg and the entire Klingon Empire in the back of the Focus and still have room for the Dagenham Girls Choir mate!

:D

Jim

80kg?! Wouldn't say mine was anything near that weight. The only CI is the main table, the extensions are pressed steel. Rails are Aluminium as is the fence. I do not have mine on legs so cannot say what they weigh, but if you quote 80k to a courier they will think pallet, no way it needs this - as stated is an easy one person lift and will go in the boot of a car.

Steve

The main table is 25kgs iIrc, so probably no more than 35Kgs tops, easily one bloke liftable :wink: and it all comes apart for easy transportation - Rob

I wouldn't worry about the weight too much - when I collected mine in an Audi 80 saloon - the main lot went in the boot (only just), extensions on the back seat, along with everything else and and RSD (something) extractor on the front passenger seat.

You'll have absolutely no problem getting it in and out in a Focus estate.

Dibs-h":1rusd3n2 said:
I wouldn't worry about the weight too much - when I collected mine in an Audi 80 saloon - the main lot went in the boot (only just), extensions on the back seat, along with everything else and and RSD (something) extractor on the front passenger seat.

You'll have absolutely no problem getting it in and out in a Focus estate.

i dont think the op has a focus estate - that was me and you are absolutely right it went in mine easy - even allowing for the back seat being takenj up by a dog

According to DM Tools it is 25kg

Specifications:
Table dimensions: 535 x 400mm
Cutting width on parallel guide: 150mm
Blade tilt: 90º to 45º
Max cutting depth @ 45/90º: 40/60mm
Blade diameter/bore: 200/30mm
Rotation speed: 4750rpm
Motor output power: 230V P1: 1100W
Motor input power 230V P2: 750W
Thermal protection: Yes
Weight approx: 25kg