Kity 419 General Clean-up and Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tisdai

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have just bought a Kity 419 and it is not in the cleanest of Conditions, Mainly from being stood doing nothing for I don't know how long. It came already taken apart, ie: sliding carrige, exsension tables and front and rear guide rails.

Seeing as it is like this I may as well give it a good Service and grease, oil moving parts and so on, Trouble is it did not come with a Manual, I have searched the net and the forum and just getting led here and their with no manual at the end of the search :( .

I only want the manual so I can make sure all is where it should be :)

Any help will be greatly apreciated

Dave

tisdai":3w2jp4y9 said:
Hi

I have just bought a Kity 419 and it is not in the cleanest of Conditions, Mainly from being stood doing nothing for I don't know how long. It came already taken apart, ie: sliding carrige, exsension tables and front and rear guide rails.

Seeing as it is like this I may as well give it a good Service and grease, oil moving parts and so on, Trouble is it did not come with a Manual, I have searched the net and the forum and just getting led here and their with no manual at the end of the search :( .

I only want the manual so I can make sure all is where it should be :)

Any help will be greatly apreciated

Dave

PM me your email address as I PDF'd it for someone else recently and can email it on.

Dibs

p.s. It is about 4mb.

Latest posts

Back