JUUMA Body Clamps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joints

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know much about them? Read another review of a lever/ratchet clamp on here that was positive.

Might give them a go if no one else has got their hands on some yet.

I just so happens I've just bought some from Fine Tools in Germany who I might add are really efficient. Mine fit fine through the 20mm holes in my homemade mft style top and into incra tracks but if you look on the fine tools website he tells you which tracks they fit. Just be aware they are slightly shorter than the Festool ones but the quality is excellent. I also think axminster sell some identical ones but depending how much you spend there isn't much in it cost wise.

Hope that helps.

Hi

I actually meant their body clamps which are like the Bessey Kbody clamps.

Also has anyone used the new Axminster Trade HD Parallel clamps which are the same style? I can only find reviews on the old ones.

Any info much appreciated.

I bought two of the Juma body clamps - also from fine tools - but have only used them once, after gluing up a sash window. They did the job without protest but I have not used the Bessey equivalent to compare. I also saw the Axi equivalents and suspect they're made by the same people.

I also bought two Juuma lever clamps (like the Quick Grip style) and they work as intended.

FWIW, on my limited experience I would happily buy other Juuma clamps - the Bessey's are overpriced.

My bad I know what you mean now. Got some of those too and they are fine........ Bessey = rip off if you ask me.

Well I will pay happily as long as they do what is required of them.

anyone else tried them?

If its of any interest to you...

I bought a set of four 1000m Juuma clamps and although they do work fairly well the steel is not as straight (not enough to cause any problems) and is a bit more springy that Besseys. The head is quite stiff when sliding along the bar but seems to be loosening the more I use them.

In short I would spend the little extra on Bessey for the higher quality personally but not a bad purchase really.

Latest posts

Back