Just Imagine - and Stars

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carter Johnson

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are my latest two puzzles, totally different from each other but both ideal for families to assemble. Both are around 300 pieces, cut from 5-ply poplar and approximately a foot square.

JUST IMAGINE is a whimsical picture from a calendar by Susan Winget. A lot of the locks are what I call "Butterfly locks", resembling a two-finger victory signal.

STARS is a picture from a scrapbooking store. I cut this one randomly, not paying attention to the outlines of the full-size stars, BUT the 25 little stars in the interior and the 25 little partial stars on the borders are cut on their own. Every such interior star has one tiny blip on one of its arms to distinguish it from all the other stars.

With a family, each person can separate his or her pieces by color. Someone will assemble the pieces containing yellow stars, someone red, someone green, etc. Then they will all chip in to make the connections and to drop in the 50 little stars.

Carter

386742591.jpg

386742589.jpg

386230084.jpg

386230082.jpg

Back