Jarvising in Print

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep meaning to post this, keep forgetting. Sorry, Peter. :oops:

Anyway, a big "Yay" to Peter on having His Workshop featured in the new "My Workshop" series in August's issue of Traditional Woodworking. =D> Putting aside whether the world is ready for the onset of universal Jarvising :wink: s'nice to see yet more sections of the woodworking media falling to the onslaught of UKWS members. \:D/

Cheers, Alf

If I remember correctly,his signature is something like "Jarvising - the art of spending hours in a shed,doing nothing" :lol:

And well done Peter =D>

Andrew

I suppose six months is a bit late to reply Alf, but I missed this thread first time round - too busy reading my own article probably. I only found the thread by Googling myself (they can't touch you for it nowadays.)
Anyway, thanks for the comment, and as was said much more verbosely at the time - your article was excellent too Alf.

P.S. I spend months developing my woody website which gets less than 5 hits a day, and I spend a few hours writing about Linux, which is pretty obscure anyway, and it gets over 100 hits a day. That must say something about woodwork!

PowerTool":28kr4ydn said:
If I remember correctly,his signature is something like "Jarvising - the art of spending hours in a shed,doing nothing"
If I had a shed then I'd be a Jarviser, too :oops:

Jarviser":28kr4ydn said:
That must say something about woodwork!
What, that there are less nerds in it? :wink:

Scrit

Latest posts

Back