It's ALIVE!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wizard9999":2epwhq1l said:
Yes, life is full of compromise if your pockets aren't full of money :D . I zoomed into your picture and it looks like the blower has a 150mm port to connect to the cyclone, whereas mine is 125mm, so that is another advantage.

System deterioration due to filtering is a worry for me. I am following the approach of Marius Hornberger on YouTube by using HEPA filters from a domestic air filter. He uses two 41.5cm by 32cm filters for his 3hp blower and seems happy with the performance, but being a worrier I have built a filter box with four of them. Once the filter box is finished I'll try and get something posted up on the comparison of outdoor venting and going through the filter.

Terry.
Nice. Jay Bates has also recently built a filter box

Wizard9999":2v3cjv70 said:
Yes, life is full of compromise if your pockets aren't full of money :D . I zoomed into your picture and it looks like the blower has a 150mm port to connect to the cyclone, whereas mine is 125mm, so that is another advantage.

System deterioration due to filtering is a worry for me. I am following the approach of Marius Hornberger on YouTube by using HEPA filters from a domestic air filter. He uses two 41.5cm by 32cm filters for his 3hp blower and seems happy with the performance, but being a worrier I have built a filter box with four of them. Once the filter box is finished I'll try and get something posted up on the comparison of outdoor venting and going through the filter.

Terry.
I'd be interested to see where you get/got the hepa filters from. Everywhere i loomed they were silly prices for decent sized ones.

Did you use pre filters too?

Back