Is this what you guys call a Bootfair?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodbloke":1rvbyvl9 said:
jimi43":1rvbyvl9 said:
I end up keeping virtually everything I buy because it's too nice...as a dealer I would be broke wouldn't I?

Jim
I was under the mistooken impression Jim, :lol: that you kept only the very best and sold on the rest (Fleabay etc). Any plans to build a bigger (if need be) depository for all your accumulated 'stuff'? :-" - Rob

Correct Rob...the only thing is...I tend only to buy the very best...and it is a bit of a wrench (not spanner) to sell anything... :oops:

Anyway...the selling phase comes when the weather deteriorates and the bootfairs cease...which in tropical Kent...appears to be delayed this year! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't worry mate..I will let you know when the gems come up for sale! 8)

Jim

jimi43":2snrmpcg said:
Ah....the things you can learn on this forum are many....

BTW a wrench is a spanner ok... :mrgreen:

Jim

Oh, we have spanners (or spanner wrench) too, but they're a specialized version of a wrench, usually used when pins have to be set into holes in either the face or rim of the nut being loosened/tightened:

Typical open end wrench:
18207.JPG

Spanner wrench:
BG-Fjoj6FK3lDRVxDnKU_o6o7bL2pzIoSO7VKb5dfmF16t7_bS33rR2vzNuo399rgRj7_x3rA6j3cZYVHu4NIcpWpDfzSW8Z93Eac9d1JukV585PoLxHvPZUTkunPlmZ2Xk4ZovaUQAwTfu9xSnLvATkjjzTRNZIW3DQylqitYAnIDWl8NGygbYj1vaBqjGa1uhyGDfu8Ee-GuZZ7zxay6j36JKMvQ2lTAG9Q0wqgzMyr1iZLJxU56J6l_Od5zf-Hqf5YKx2lM1YqHj7oPeRTlz4x5sF-SGyJaZCbj-1CF2j

or
spannerwrench21.jpg

Pin spanner:
spannerwrench1.jpg

Isn't language fun?:)

Kirk

"Arn": Imagine you were Elvis, and trying to say "iron"

I tried this a few times, but it was only when I added the hip action that it all fell into place!

:lol:

Back