Is this a good price guys ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you didn`t get it it looks like someone else did, which can be the peril of posting stuff you`re watching on the forum :(

Doug B":16s3cpdp said:
If you didn`t get it it looks like someone else did, which can be the peril of posting stuff you`re watching on the forum :(

does it look a good price Doug ? its pretty old but comes with dust extractor and both work very well and are in imaculate condition..the guy that owned them was maticulous with his stuff...

Looks worth it especially with the extractor.

It certainly looks from the photo like it`s had an easy life.

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"

Looks like he had a better offer elsewhere...

Si.

knappers":4c3et6gj said:
"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"

Looks like he had a better offer elsewhere...

Si.

All sorted now guys...... :D

I don't want to gloat....but I'm going to.......I just bought one for £95!

You might say I'm lucky but I also missed out on a Kity 1619 (with all the tables) for £350 because I was trying to beat the guy down on price......someone else now has one up for £1000...........

Another I kick myself for was a Record cast Iron router table WITH a trend T11(I think it was that one) for £100 buy it now......sob.......still hurts......

Was it the same make ? How does it perform?.

Well pleased with mine ,it seemed a fair price,it came from an inheritance package,it wouldn't have seemed right to haggle in the circumstance,the lady was upset enough.

thecoder":1lfb34bb said:

Well pleased with mine ,it seemed a fair price,it came from an inheritance package,it wouldn't have seemed right to haggle in the circumstance,the lady was upset enough.

dont be ruddy soft man, get it cheap as you can.

greggy":2448vkar said:
thecoder":2448vkar said:

Hear hear!

angelboy":1cp564qm said:
greggy":1cp564qm said:
thecoder":1cp564qm said:

Hear hear!

Im happy with the deal :D The dust extraction system is a godsend given the mess I make and the planer is in mint condition.. :shock:

The place is an aladins cave of quality hand tools and stuff from way back in time the guy was a proper craftsman,the lady rang today and said she would be happy for me to empty the workshop (free) of all the other stuff and trust me there is a mountain of it along with a store room full of hardwoods a lathe with swivel head, , wet grinder, etc etc....so I guess it pays to do the right thing from time to time...

Im reminded of a saying my grandad used to say ..."never make money your God" :D

Back