Is Lidl track saw track compatible with Aldi track saw?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadeye

Established Member
Reaction score
Um, that's the quesiton really. I want to get a cheap tracks saw. Lidl's isn't around at the moment (unless someone tells me otherwise!). I can get the Aldi one at £80, but the threads seem to suggest that Lidl spare track is easier to find...

All 160mm plunge saws are pretty much like for like - including the track. Looking at the track on Peter Millards YouTube channel it looks identical.

Shaven":31j6tkvx said:
All 160mm plunge saws are pretty much like for like - including the track. Looking at the track on Peter Millards YouTube channel it looks identical.
Aldi tracks are a bit of an odd duck. More on that in the upcoming review. You’re better off with the Titan IMHO if the Lidl Parkside isn’t around.

And - shameless plug - if anyone’s unsure how much use a tracksaw would get, I’d encourage them to take a look at my just-introduced, 7-Part, 98-minute long ‘Tracksaw Workshop’ YouTube series.

http://bit.ly/TracksawWorkshop

If you can wait, get a Lidl, it has a few useful features the Aldi does not and is fully compatible with Festool track.

Latest posts

Back