introduction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markwuzere

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, thought seen as i've been popping in and out for a few weeks now i should introduce myself,
My names Mark ( not hard to work out i guess ) i've been a site carpenter for about 25 years now and currently am a site foreman for a london builder/developer although i live in lincolnshire.
love the forum, find its full of useful info and advice, hoping to get around to building my modest workshop this year (been planning it for the last 2 years) and have aquired loads of good ideas from the postings on this site
When i do i will try to post in the projects section
Cheers Mark

Welcome Mark, Another workshop build! seems like it must be the season for it. Best of luck with it Mark and welcome to the forum. Looks like you are in my neck of the woods too. :wink: I am sure you will find it entertaining and informative, welcome aboard. :D

brianhabby":134v81sr said:
Welcome Mark,

You're in the right place, there's a real community spirit here.

Long drive to work every morning :(

regards

Brian
only a long drive on a friday night (home) and a sunday night (back to london) :wink: but not as bad when i get the workshop done then i can work from home some of the time :)

Hi Mark
As you'll have seen by now its a far cry from the trade in here but all the better for that . I'm more interested in wood now than I was making a living from it . Different ball game in many respects but that may be a retirees point of view , but your sure to enjoy the forum for the variety of ideas and the old adage of there being ''more than one way to skin a cat''.
Stick around .
Cheers !

Welcome Mark, to the forum.
a great set of like minded people. two years of planning a workshop should be something to see. :
Only one thing to remember :roll: pictures/Phots's you must post photo's. No photo's, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :-k :-k :-k :-k
Again Welcome.

John. B

Back