introducing me

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerryc

Established Member
Reaction score
Been looking through this site and thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm an ex Pom living in Melbourne Oz since 1962 so I've sort of settled in here. Interests are wood work (bleedin' obvious that one) and sailing. I have a Catalina 32 up in Brisbane.

Have just finished a suspended bathroom vanity unit in blue gum which is a very hard wood and finished it in red toned shellac.

Would have put a pic for all to see since a picture is worth a thousand words but can't work out how to do it on this site, so you'll have to put up with the thousand words.

Oh yes I like good wine and live half an hour away from the Yarra Valley which is one of our many great wine growing areas.

Jerry

War doesn't decide who is right. War only decides who is left.

been

Welcome from devonwoody, post your pictures again and I am sure the moderators will display. The forum work a spam trap for anynew posters.

If you are posting from an image hosting web site, copy and then just paste the url on to the post reply dialogue box here at UKworkshop.

Welcome aboard, Jerry!
An hour from Yarra valley?? Guess you're never short of good wine, then :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Thanks for the welcome fellas.
Devonwoody, you must understand you are dealing with a complete computer illiterate here. Can manage most sites which have a simple system but image hosting web sites, urls? Just need simple instructions like "push this button"

Philly,
It's even better, it's only half hour to get there.

Jerry

War does not decide who is right. War only decides who is left.

jerryc":1a2wxygj said:
Thanks for the welcome fellas.
Devonwoody, you must understand you are dealing with a complete computer illiterate here. Can manage most sites which have a simple system but image hosting web sites, urls? Just need simple instructions like "push this button"

Philly,
It's even better, it's only half hour to get there.

Jerry

War does not decide who is right. War only decides who is left.

welcome jerry, good to have you on-board :D

asmiley.gif
Jerry. :wink:

hi jerry

I am computer illiterate also, and I managed to post a photograph a little while ago with the help of the other forum guys.

It is only a little bit more complicated than 'push this button' , and it really is far better to use a pic than to try and describe your work.
(However I must admit I have totally forgotten how I did it!!)

Welcome to the site, from another newbie!

neil

Welcome from me as well. Look foward to some interesting posts.

Roy.

neilyweely":10330pig said:
hi jerry

I am computer illiterate also, and I managed to post a photograph a little while ago with the help of the other forum guys.

It is only a little bit more complicated than 'push this button' , and it really is far better to use a pic than to try and describe your work.
(However I must admit I have totally forgotten how I did it!!)

Welcome to the site, from another newbie!

neil

Neeil have a look again at the post by Slim above!

Latest posts

Back