Inherited equipment

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan71

Reaction score
Hi all, I have inherited quite a lot of equipment in a pretty large workshop. Thing is I really don't know how to put it to good use. I want to make some simple ish items to sell as I have lost my job recently.
The equipment comprises of one large cast iron table saw, dust extraction machine, chop saw, bench router and an air powered canvas stretcher machine. The obvious thing is canvas pictures but that market seems saturated and I don't have a printer. I am looking for ideas please, thanks in advance. (Skill level is medium but I have joiner friends)

You have the basic requirements for pretty much anything. What are your interests? Probably worth focusing in an area you have some leaning towards rather than it just being a job…

You have the basic requirements for pretty much anything. What are your interests? Probably worth focusing in an area you have some leaning towards rather than it just being a job…
Thanks for the reply Paul, that is good advice

Back