I have won a prize!..Yipee

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one. Never won a damn thing in my life! Actually, not true, I did once win a tenner on the Lottery.
Enjoy your winnings Tony. :D

Hello Tony
Long time mate, hope you and yours are all OK.
I have that set, bought from 'that' auction. Funny that, eh? But to the point; it is a great bit of kit. I would say it was one of those things you don't know how much you really NEED until you have it. But now I have it I would not be without it.

The little No3 you gave me is in prize place in the collection. Not really a collection, you understand, a kit, more of. Thats it, a kit. Tool kit. Thanks anyway.

As said, hope you are OK

Neil

Thanks fellas,

I didn't actually do much to win James, just sent a postcard to F & C. Must have just been picked out of the hat. Maybe I was the only one in the hat? :shock:

Good to hear from you Neil, it seems like ages ago, that auction. What an incredible event, thinking back - I doubt the like of which will be seen again.

Glad your making use of that little plane. I think it was in one of those bargain boxes.

I am sure an opportunity will arise in the future for us to have a get together again, perhaps at a UKW event or show you never know. Beers, on me.

Like you bodge I don't normally do very well in raffles and draws. Really shocked to win something, and a nice prize as well.

All the best, Tony.

Tony

Dunno mate; it depends how long I last! Although I doubt I will ever have over a hundred odd Norris, Spiers or Mathieson infill planes. You're right, of course, there will probly never be another one. We should have taken much more advantage, shouldn't we? I wish I had anyway.
Any time you are down this way you must look me up.

Best wishes
Neil

Back