How do

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillK

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought I'd say a quick hello, I'm going to make an electric guitar or two having been given a Coronet Minorette to fix, and a tired bandsaw. I'm a beginner with powered finger removal devices, years ago I made a guitar with mostly hand tools in a mix of poverty and optimism.

My other half's Dad made her bedroom furniture with the Minorette in the 60s so it's really nice to have that. it's got a jointer, circ saw, lathe and disc sander. He also gave me a 1941 metal cased Black & Decker wrist-breaker drill, and a Bailey plane that looks to be 1910ish which is now fettled back to life.

Just off to lash some paint on the new workbench and the stand for the Minorette, I'll be asking stupid questions soon : )

cheers all
Bill

Cheers chaps : )

John I can't reply to pm yet till me post count is up a bit. bear with me, ta

hi bill
always great help available here - i have been the recipient of plenty of help from some great people on here.
cheers paul-c

:)
Cheers guys, only been here 5 mins and had some great advice already, great stuff.

Back